Gokyo, A hidden valley with few glacier lakes and Everest Base camp has own meaning for adventurous peoples. This is one of the popular and adventurous trek at higher places of Khumbu valley. The Khumbu region is intelligibly one of the most popular and a spectacular destination for adventure seekers and it offers the best opportunity to gain the Himalayan experience. This trek begins with a dramatic scenic flight to Lukla and the trail follows many farm villages with beautiful views of the high snow capped peaks of the world, and to the famous view point Gokyo ri and higher pass Cho La with the highest spot at Kalapathar for the outstanding breathe taking panoramic.
Home land of Sherpa people, Buddhist cultural experiences, an ultimate dream for all adventurous people to see Everest, Famous mountaineering region, unforgettable panoramic views, well conserved vast bio-diversity.
Day 1 Arrival to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 2 Flight to Lukla, Trek to Phakding 4Hrs
Day 3 Trek to Namche 7Hrs
Day 4 Rest at Namche
Day 5 Trek to Thame 6Hrs
Day 6 Trek to Lumde 6Hrs
Day 7 Trek to Gokyo via Renjo-La Pass 8Hrs
Day 8 Trek to Taknak via Gokyo-Ri 6Hrs
Day 9 Trek toDzong-La via chola pass 7Hrs
Day 10 Trek to Gorakshep 7Hrs
Day 11 Trek to Lobuche via Kalapatthar 6Hrs
Day 12 Trek to Chhukung via Kongmala pass 8Hrs
Day 13 Trek to Tengbuche 6Hrs
Day 14 Trek to Namche 5Hrs
Day 15 Trek to Lukla 8Hrs
Day 16 Fly to Kathmandu
Day 17 Departure
- Arrival and departure arrangements
- Two nights hotel stay in Kathmandu in 3-star based hotel with breakfast in twin bed sharing room.
- Trekking Permit and National Park fees
- Food during the trek. Three times food in a day i.e. Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner.
- Accommodation during trek: During the trek one twin-bed room will be shared for two people. The room will be clean but normal with no attached bath room.
- Kathmandu –Lukla-Kathmandu air ticket
- Porter during the trek i.e. One porter for two people. One porter can carry maximum 30 Kg.
- One experienced English Speaking certified guide during the whole trip
- Ten clients: one assistant guide.
- Salary, allowance, insurance, food, accommodation and transportation to the guide, assistant guide and porters.
- Welcome dinner with office staff and the guide.
All the government taxes and agency service charge.
- International Air ticket.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee, US$40 for 30 days.
- Personal Trekking equipment.
- Hot Chocolate, alcohol, can juice, hot water to the room, hot shower, electric charges, internet during the trek.
- Emergency helicopter rescue evacuation with the coverage of US$10000 minimum and medical evacuation of US$5000 with the altitude of 5500m.
- Lunch and dinner during stay in Kathmandu.
- Extra nights hotel stays in Kathmandu.
- Tips for the staff.