The Gokyo Valley is perhaps the most spectacular of the valleys in the Everest region and while the trail to Everest Base Camp gets close to the world’s highest mountain there are those who suggest the view from Gokyo Peak offers the best panoramic view in the region. The trail to Gokyo has a network of small lodges which have recently seen big improvements in food and accommodation facilities. This now makes the programmed ideally suited to lodge-based trekking. The highlights are many, the sensational Ngozumpa Glacier, one of the largest in the Nepal Himalaya, the lakes at Gokyo, and the side trek to the top of Gokyo Kang (5360m) where the views are the among st the most spectacular in Nepal including four 8,000-metre peaks: Cho-Oyo (8153m), Makalu (8475m), Lhotse (8511m) and, of course, Mount Everest (8848m).
Day 1 Arrival in Kathamndu and transfer to hotel.
Day 2 Fly to Lukla 25m.(2840m),Trek to Phakding (2610m) 4Hrs.
Day 3 Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m) 6Hrs.
Day 4 Acclimatization at Namche Bazar
Day 5 Trek to MongDanda (3800m) 6Hrs.
Day 6 Trek toDole (4200m) 7Hrs.
Day 7 Trek to Machhermo (4470m 7Hrs.
Day 8 Trek to Gokyo Lake (4470m) 6Hrs.
Day 9 ExplorationDay around Gokyo-Ri, Lake
Day 10 Trek to Lumde via Renjo-La Pass (5465m) 7Hrs.
Day 11 Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m) 7Hrs.
Day 12 Trek to Lukla 8Hrs.
Day 13 Flight to Kathamandu
Day 14 City sightseeing ShoppingDay
Day 15 International Departure
- Arrival and departure arrangements
- Two nights hotel stay in Kathmandu in 3-star based hotel with breakfast in twin bed sharing room.
- Trekking Permit and National Park fees
- Food during the trek. Three times food in a day i.e. Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner.
- Accommodation during trek: During the trek one twin-bed room will be shared for two people. The room will be clean but normal with no attached bath room.
- Kathmandu –Lukla-Kathmandu air ticket
- Porter during the trek i.e. One porter for two people. One porter can carry maximum 30 Kg.
- One experienced English Speaking certified guide during the whole trip
- Ten clients: one assistant guide.
- Salary, allowance, insurance, food, accommodation and transportation to the guide, assistant guide and porters.
- Welcome dinner with office staff and the guide.
- All the government taxes and agency service charge.
- International Air ticket.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee, US$40 for 30 days.
- Personal Trekking equipment.
- Hot Chocolate, alcohol, can juice, hot water to the room, hot shower, electric charges, internet during the trek.
- Emergency helicopter rescue evacuation with the coverage of US$10000 minimum and medical evacuation of US$5000 with the altitude of 5500m.
- Lunch and dinner during stay in Kathmandu.
- Extra nights hotel stays in Kathmandu.
- Tips for the staff.