Resting at the base of the world’s tallest mountain Mt. Everest and surrounded by rolling glaciers and 8000 Mtr. giants, Everest Base Camp Trek has been rated as one of the best adventures world widely by trekkers and adventurers. Everest Base Camp is a marvelous destination for adventure seekers willing to take up the high altitude challenge.Undoubtedly Everest Base Camp trekking is full of high adventure with magnificent Himalayan views and cultural experience.You will enjoy this thrilling trek to the base of worlds highest mountain,Mount Everest [8848m] followed by trail filled with awesome scenarios of Himalayan peaks glaciers,forests and Sherpa villages. Everest Base Camp Trek, which starts from Lukla, is delightful and is full of unexpected thrills.
Day 1:Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 2:Group meeting, briefing & Preparation day
Day 3: Fly to Lukla(2800m) and trek to Phakding(2600m) -3/4 hrs walk
Day 4:Trek to Namche Bazaar(3440m) -6/7 hrs walk
Day 5:Hike to Everest View hotel and overnight at Namche
Day 6:Trek to Tengbuche(3860m)
Day 7:Trek to Dingboche(4243m)
Day 8:Rest day in Dingboche
Day 9:Trek to Lobuche(4910m)
Day 10:Trek to Gorakshep(5288m)
Day 11:Hike to Everest base camp(5360m) and back to Feruche.
Day 12:Trek back to Namche Bazaar.
Day 13:Trek back to Lukla.
Day 14:Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 15:Fly back to Home.
- Arrival and departure arrangements
- Three nights hotel stay in Kathmandu in 2-star based hotel with breakfast in twin bed sharing room.
- Trekking Permit and National Park fees
- Food during the trek. Three times food in a day i.e. Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner.
- Accommodation during trek: During the trek one twin-bed room will be shared for two people. The room will be clean but normal with no attached bath room.
- Kathmandu –Lukla-Kathmandu air ticket
- Porter during the trek i.e. One porter for two people. One porter can carry maximum 30 Kg.
- One experienced English Speaking certified guide during the whole trip
- Salary, allowance, insurance, food, accommodation and transportation to the guide, assistant guide and porters.
- Welcome dinner with office staff and the guide.
- All the government taxes and agency service charge.
- International Air ticket.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee, US$40 for 30 days.
- Personal Trekking equipment.
- Hot Chocolate, alcohol, can juice, hot water to the room, hot shower, electric charges, internet during the trek.
- Emergency helicopter rescue evacuation with the coverage of US$10000 minimum and medical evacuation of US$5000 with the altitude of 5500m.
- Lunch and dinner during stay in Kathmandu.
- Extra nights hotel stays in Kathmandu.
- Tips for the staff.