The Nepal Hindu Pilgrimage focuses on those sites in Nepal that are amongst the holiest and most important for those who follow the Hindu religion. Hindus come from all over the world to visit some of Nepal’s spiritual locations, and whether you are a practicing Hindu or simply want to learn more about this religion, this trip may be for you. Along with this, one can enjoy and experience the beauty of Nepal itself: the magnificent mountains, the green terraced hills, glistening rivers, waterfalls, and the friendly and unique people of Nepal with their fascinating culture and tradition.
The Nepal Hindu pilgrimage Tour includes visits to such places as Pashupatinath Temple, Muktinath Temple, Damodar Kunda, Gosainkunda, Dudh Pokhari, Pancha Pokhari, Janakpur, and Swyambhunath Temple.All of these sites portray significant aspects of Hindu mythology and are places of worship and observation of religious rites for practicing Hindus. Three squares in Nepal—Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan—also display unique architecture with incredible wood, stone and metal
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu/ Nepal/ transfer to hotel
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing-visit Kathmandu Pilgrimage spots (Pashupatinath Temple, Budhanilkhanta Temple Dakshin kali, Hanuman dhoka)
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu – Pokhara via Manakamana Temple by Cable Car / Overnigt at Pokhara
Day 04: Full day guided sightseeing-visit Pokhara Pilgrimage spots (Tal Barahi,Bindabashini Goddess temple visit with Gupteswar Mahadev Darshan etc.) / Overnigt at Pokhara
Day 05: Fly from pokhara to Jomsom and drive to Muktinath by car / Jep after visit to muktinath temple and Drive Back to Jomsom / Overnigt at Jomsom
Day 06: Fly back from Jomsom to Pokhara and drive to Janakpur by Car / jep / Overnigt at Pokhara
Day 07: Full day guided sightseeing-visit Janakpur Pilgrimage spots (Janaki Mandir, Ram Mandir etc) / Overnigt at Janakpur
Day 08: Drive back from Janakpur to Kathmandu by private car / Jep / Overnigt at Kathmandu
Day 09: Free day in Kathmandu for personal activities or join onward program or final departure
- Airport pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Jomsom and Janakpur
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu – Pokhara – Muktinath- Janakpur
- All necessary transportation by private vehicle
- Trained Tour and travel guide,
- Hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Jomsom and Janakpur on (BB Basis)
- Cultural package programs fee , Entrance fee & Cable car ticket
Domestic Air Fare Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara
- Extra day hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses-laundry, Telephone, Tea / coffee, alcoholic beverages, tips for guide
- Personal travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Extra cost for if in case tour effected by natural calamities
- Personal equipment for the tour.