Mount Everest, known in Nepali as Sagarmatha and in Tibetan as Chomolungma is Earth’s highest mountain above sea level, located in the Mahalangur Himal sub-range of the Himalayas. The international border between Nepal (Province No. 1) and China (Tibet Autonomous Region) runs across its summit point.
The current official elevation of 8,848 m (29,029 ft), recognized by China and Nepal, was established by a 1955 Indian survey and subsequently confirmed by a Chinese survey in 1975. In 2005, China remeasured the rock height of the mountain, with a result of 8844.43 m. There followed an argument between China and Nepal as to whether the official height should be the rock height (8,844 m., China) or the snow height (8,848 m., Nepal). In 2010, an agreement was reached by both sides that the height of Everest is 8,848 m, and Nepal recognizes China’s claim that the rock height of Everest is 8,844 m.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu & transfer to hotel – April first week
Day 02: Preparing expedition for Everest-hotel
Day 03: Briefing and meeting to discuss about the expedition.
Day 04: Fly to Lukla(2800m) & trek to Phakding(2600m)
Day 05: Phakding-Namche Bazaar(3440m)-lodge
Day 06: Acclimatization day – day hiking -lodge
Day 07: Namche – Tengboche(3800m) – lodge
Day 08: Tengbuche-Pheriche(4243m) – lodge
Day 09: Pheriche to Lobuche(4930m)- lodge
Day 10: Lobuche – Everest B. C(5360m) – camp
Day 11 – 55: Climbing period of Everest(8848m)
Day 56: Everest base camp to Pheriche – lodge
Day 57: Trek Pheriche to Namche Bazaar- lodge
Day 58: Trek Namche – Lukla – lodge
Day 59: Fly Kathmandu- transfer to hotel
Day 60: Transfer to airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport to hotel and hotel to airport (Drop and pick Up)
- Hotel during stay in Kathmandu: Norbulinka Boutique or similar category hotel for four nights with bed and breakfast.
- Permits: Everest Climbing Permit, Sagarmatha National Park Fee and Local government entry fee.
- Khumbu Ice Fall & Rope Fixing Charge: Khumbu Ice fall fee to Sagarmatha Pollution Control Committee(SPCC) and rope fixing charge.
- Liaison Officer: The charges for government Liaison Office with his/her fee, accommodation, transport, food and logistics.
- Garbage Management: Stool Shipment transfer and garbage deposit fees.
- Insurance: Medical & evacuation insurance for Climbing Sherpa & all involved Nepalese staff during the expedition period.
- Member Transportation: Kathmandu to Lukla by plane and Lukla to Kathmandu by plane.
- Expedition Stuff & member expedition luggage transportation: All the expedition equipment and member expedition luggage (60 Kilograms, two pieces each 30 Kilo) cargo from Kathmandu to Lukla by plane and Lukla to Base Camp by porters/ Yaks. After completing the expedition members luggage and expedition equipment by Yaks to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu by plane.
- Trekking: Lukla to Base Camp and Base camp to lukla trekking logistics and cost with guide and porter (Two members: One porter, so 15 kilograms each member).
- Food & Accommodation: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on menu choice during the trek and whole period of the expedition for the members and for all the staff.
- Base Camp Staff: All required base camp staff along with professional expedition cook.
- Staff Salary & Allowance: All involved staff salary and allowance.
- Base Camp Tents: Single tent at base camp along with dinning tent, toilet tent, shower tents and communication tent on sharing basis.
- Base Camp equipment: All the required base camp equipment along with Kitchen equipment, mattress and pillow, chairs, dining tables and other required equipment.
- Heater, generator, Solar and light at base camp.
- Internet: Internet Service can be available at base camp but subject to charge.
- Welcome and farewell dinner with the staff and company owners in Kathmandu in a fine restaurant.
- Comprehensive medical kits.
- Climbing Sherpa: One well experienced climbing Sherpa with his salary and allowance paid.
- Oxygen: Six bottles Summit Oxygen of 4 ltrs to member and 3 bottles for Climbing Sherpa.
- Mask & regulator set: One set summit brand mask and regulator to member and Sherpa.
- Weather Forecast: Weather forecast from Swiss meteotest and Nepal meteotest will be provided.
- High Camp Services: High Camp service like tents, food, high food, EPI gases, cooking cofel set will be fully provided.
- Satellite Phone: Satellite phone for emergency call, subject to charge for the call.
- Gamow bag: Gamow bag for emergency use will be available.
- Welcome & Farewell dinner with involved Nepalese staff and company’s staff.
- All the required government taxes and company service charge.
- International air ticket.
- Nepal Entry visa fee, needs to be applied for 90 days.
- Lunch and dinner during stay in Kathmandu.
- Extra nights hotel’s stay in Kathmandu: Company provides only four nights hotel in Kathmandu, if early return or early arrival in Kathmandu and use more nights then need
to pay self.
- Medical and rescue evacuation insurance, needs to be applied for entire expedition period.
- Personal climbing and trekking equipment.
- Toiletries: Soaps, Sampoo, tissues papers, toothpaste and other items that keep you clean.
- Filming: Filming permit and special camera permit like Drone.
- Climbing Sherpa Summit Bonus of US$1500 if summit, if no summit it’s member choice.
- Tips: Tips for Kitchen staff and porter.
- Extras: Any extra cost for extra service.