Annapurna Base camp situated at 4130m above the sea level is one of the popular trekking journey worldwide and has attracted most of the adventure traveller and trekkers.Annapurna Base Camp Trek is short trek and still one can enjoy amazing walk through Gurungs village and their culture complete, rich mountain views, terraced fields and a wide variety of flora and fauna leading up to the Annapurna Base Camp. Journey leading to the this base camp,Annapurna base camp trek with 8 days itinerary can be a great choice for those restricted time wise.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to hotel
Day 2: Fly to Pokhara and overnight in hotel
Day 3: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ulleri(2070m)
Day 4: Trek to Gorepani(2855m)
Day 5: Climb to Pun hill(3440m) and trek to Tadapani
Day 6: Trek to Chomrong(2170m)
Day 7: Trek to Dovan(2600m)
Day 8: Trek to Deurali(3200m)
Day 9: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp(4130m)
Day 10: Trek back to Bamboo(2310m)
Day 11: Trek to Jinu Danda(1750m)
Day 12: Pokhara
Day 13: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 14: Spare day in Kathmandu
Day 15: Fly back to home
- Arrival and departure arrangements
- Three nights hotel stay in Kathmandu with breakfast included.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu with guide and company directors.
- Two nights hotel in Pokhara as per itinerary
- All Trekking permits and national park fees
- Staff insurance
- Transportation: Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu, Pokhara to Nayapul drive and back to Pokhara drive.
- Lodging and Food during the trek (Breakfast – Lunch- Dinner), with Menu choice.
- One English speaking government Licensed guide and one porters for two members.
- Member Luggage: 15Kgs Per members luggage allowed.
- Company Service Charges and government taxes.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee, US$40 FOR 30 days
- Lunch and dinner during stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- International Flights
- Alcoholic beverages, can juice, hot shower, electric charges, internet, laundry, boiled water, telephone calls, coke during the trek and stay in the city.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Tips for porter and guide.
- Extra service which are not included in the above list.