12 June 2020: Arrival in Islamabad airport & transfer to hotel in Blue Area. FIXED
13 June 2020: Expedition preparation and spare day
14 June 2020: Fly to Skardu(2228m)
15 June 2020: Expedition briefing and preparation day
16 June 2020: Drive to Askole(2600m)- Camping starts
17 June 2020: Trek to Jhola(3185m)
18 June 2020: Trek to Paiyu(3383m)
19 June 2020: Rest day in Paiyu
20 June 2020: Trek to Urdukas(4130m)
21 June 2020: Trek to Gora-II(4250m)
22 June 2020: Trek to Broad Peak Base Camp(4572m)
23 June 2020: Trek to K2 base camp(5150m)
24 June 2020 to 24 July:Climbing Period (Base Camp-Summit K2 (8611m)-Base Camp)
25 July 2020: Preparation for descending back
26 July 2020: Trek down to Gora-II
27 July 2020: Trek to Khuburtze
28 July 2020: Trek to Mundung
29 July 2020: Trek to Askole
30 July 2020: Drive to Skardu
31 July 2020: Fly to Islamabad
1 August 2020: Spare day
2 August 2020: Fly back to home
- Arrival & Departure:Pick up and drop to airport
- Hotel stay:Four nights hotel stay in Islamabad in 4 star-based with Bed & Breakfast basis and four-night hotel stay in Skardu in 2-star normal category hotel with BB Plan.
- Permit:Expedition royalty and permit of Pakistan government to climb Mt. K2 for the member and climbing Sherpa and working crew.
- Liaison Officer: The cost for L.O with his/her salary, equipment, transport and accommodation.
- Garbage Management: Garbage deposit fees required.
- Insurance:Medical & emergency rescue insurance for all involved staffs during the expedition.
- Member and staff transportation:Domestic flight from Islamabad to Skardu and Skardu to Islamabad after the expedition. Note: If incase of frequent cancellation of the flight to Skardu, drive to Skardu via Chellas. Jeep drive from Skardu to Askole and Askole to Skardu.
- Expedition Stuff Transportation:All necessary expedition equipment transpiration via air cargo Kathmandu to Islamabad and Islamabad to Skardu by truck. Skardu to Askole by Jeep and Askole to Skardu by Jeep. Askole to Base camp and base camp to Askole by porter.
- Member Luggage:Up to 75 Kgs personal luggage will be allowed.
- Food & Accommodation:Food during the trek and during full period of the expedition. Well managed camp set during the trek, at base camp and to the higher camps.
- All necessary camping equipment.
- Porters:Necessary required porters to ferry the loads.
- Base Camp staff:All required base camp staff along with chef and kitchen boys.
- Staff Salary & allowance: All the involved staffs salary, accommodation, meal and other services.
- Base Camp tents and equipment:Each member will be provided personal tent during the trek and at base camp and sharing tent to the higher camps. The tent will be of Kailas brand. All other required base camp equipment along with heater, generator, solar panel, electric charging devices, dinning, communication, shower and toilet tents.
- Rope Fixing Charges:Required rope fixing gear and its charges to be paid to the fixing team.
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa:Two high altitude Climbing Sherpa, the Sherpa will be K2 Summiteer. They will be paid good salary and allowance along with their transportation.
- Oxygen, Mask & regulator:06 Bottles Summit Oxygen(4ltrs) for member and 06 bottles oxygen for two climbing Sherpa. Mask and regulator set of summit brand each for member and Sherpa.
- High Camp Services:All required high camp services with high foods and tents.
- Internet & Satellite Phone:Thuraya IP Satellite internet will be available at base camp but subject to pay an extra sharing with other members. Satellite phone for emergency call.
- Walkie Talkie set:Walkie Talkie set to each member will be provided to communicate to the base camp and to the higher camps.
- Weather Forecast:Weather forecast will be updated each day with the help of swiss weather meteotest.
- Comprehensive medical kit.
- International air fare of the member
- Pakistan entry visa fees
- Lunch and dinner during stay in Islamabad and Skardu
- Extra nights hotel stay in Islamabad and Skardu
- Emergency evacuation insurance and medical cover insurance of the member
- Personal Climbing gears
- Sherpa Summit Bonus: USD 2000bonus for each climbing Sherpa
- Tips: Tips for Cooking staff and porters.