This trek which takes in 3 high passes is considered to be one of the most difficult treks in the Everest Region. It is a wonderful opportunity to cross passes at 5330m and 5535m.
On this trek you will be passing through vantage points with extraordinary views of the 8000m peaks including Mt Everest, the worlds tallest peak.
Other features of this trek is the visit to Thame, one of the oldest Sherpa villages in the region, home of an ancient monastery and the childhood home of Tenzing Norgay Sherpa (the first to summit Mt Everest along with Edmund Hillary). Other highlights of this trek are the picturesque Gokyo Lakes, Gokyo Ri and Kala Pattar viewpoints. The viewpoint from Kala Patar 5545m allows a classic view of the Everest range including 4 of the world’s 800m+ peaks. This magnificent trek will bring you to the starting point of summit attempts and in spring you can even view the hustle and bustle of the climbing expeditions preparing for summit attempts.
During this trek, you will enjoy crystal clear view of The Himalayan range including Mount Everest, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori among others.
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2 Flight to Lukla, trek to phakding 4 Hrs
Day 3 Trek to Namche 7 Hrs
Day 4 Rest at Namche
Day 5 Trek to Thame 6 Hrs
Day 6 Trek to Lumde 6 Hrs
Day 7 Trek Gokyo via Renjo-la Pass 8 Hrs
Day 8 Trek Taenak via Gokyo-ri 6 Hrs
Day 9 Trek Dzong-la via chola pass 7 Hrs
Day 10 Trek to Gorakshep 7 Hrs
Day 11 Trek to Lobuche ai kalapathhar 6 Hrs
Day 12 Trek to Chhukung via kongmala pass 8 Hrs
Day 13 Trek to Thangbuche 6 Hrs
Day 14 Trek to Namche 5 Hrs
Day 15 Trek to Lukla 8 Hrs
Day 16 Fly to Kathmandu
Day 17 Departure TIA
- Arrival and departure arrangements
- Two nights hotel stay in Kathmandu in 3-star based hotel with breakfast in twin bed sharing room.
- Trekking Permit and National Park fees
- Food during the trek. Three times food in a day i.e. Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner.
- Accommodation during trek: During the trek one twin-bed room will be shared for two people. The room will be clean but normal with no attached bath room.
- Kathmandu –Lukla-Kathmandu air ticket
- Porter during the trek i.e. One porter for two people. One porter can carry maximum 30 Kg.
- One experienced English Speaking certified guide during the whole trip
- Ten clients: one assistant guide.
- Salary, allowance, insurance, food, accommodation and transportation to the guide, assistant guide and porters.
- Welcome dinner with office staff and the guide.
- All the government taxes and agency service charge.
- International Air ticket.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee, US$40 for 30 days.
- Personal Trekking equipment.
- Hot Chocolate, alcohol, can juice, hot water to the room, hot shower, electric charges, internet during the trek.
- Emergency helicopter rescue evacuation with the coverage of US$10000 minimum and medical evacuation of US$5000 with the altitude of 5500m.
- Lunch and dinner during stay in Kathmandu.
- Extra nights hotel stays in Kathmandu.
- Tips for the staff.