Annapurna region is foremost described as the most happening incentive trekking destination of Nepal. The Annapurna Circuit Trek has been proved as a highly praised and spectacular trekking route in the Annapurna region since it opened to foreign trekkers in 1977. This three weeks trek starts right from Besisahar and goes along the Marsyangdi River, with great view of Manaslu and HimalChuli to the east. This magnificent trek leads you to the fine village inhabited by a wide diversity of people from different ethnic groups, offering spectacular and majestic view of the white Himalayas. As it continues to the north of the main Himalayan range on to the high and dry Tibetan Plateau, the scenery is equally breathtaking. The highest point of the trek is Thorungla pass at the top of the valley at 5416m high. Due to the difficulties of crossing the pass, the circuit is usually walked in a counter clockwise direction. Traveling clockwise the longer ascent and shorter descent from west to east is too much for many peoples to manage in one day. As we descend to the west at Muktinath from Manang, we continue to the the barren Tibetan like village of the KaliGandaki – the world’s deepest gorge passes between the giant Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountains. After you cross the Thorung La pass from Manang to Muktinath the final seven days of the circuit trek are the same as the Jomsom Trek from Pokhara, but in reverse.
Both mid -hills and trans Himalayan semi-Tibetan cultural experiences, stunning mountain views, one of the world’s most popular high pass journeys, vast range of bio-diversity trail, conserved wild life and vegetation.
Drive to Jagat to trailhead from Kathmandu or Pokhara, start the trek according to the itinerary, after Thorong La pass from Jomsom fly back or trek to Pokhara.
Max. Altitude 5416 m. Thorong -La pass 5-6 hr. average walking per day, trek start after breakfast everyday, strenuous trail, walking via pass is 9-10 hr.
Teahouse lodges managed by ACAP and eco-aware local people. Tented camping trip also can be organized, safe drinking water projects.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel
Day 2: Drive to Besisahar
Day 3: Drive to Dharapani(1960m)
Day 4: Trek to Chame(2710m)
Day 5: Trek to Pisang Village(3300m)
Day 6: Trek to Manang Village(3800m)
Day 7: Acclimatize day in Manang
Day 8: Trek to Yak Kharka(4110m)
Day 9: Trek to Thorong Phedi(4600m)
Day 10: Thorong La Pass(5416m)- Muktinath
Day 11: Drive to Tatopani
Day 12: Drive to Pokhara
Day 13: Sightseeing in Pokhara- fly to Kathmandu
Day 14: Fly back to home.
- Arrival & departure arrangements.
- Two nights Kathmandu hotel stay with BB Basis and one-night hotel stay in Pokhara with BB Plan.
- All permits, national park fee.
- All Transportations.
- Trekking guide and required porters.
- Pokhara to Kathmandu air ticket
- Accommodation in the lodges and food during the trip.
- Required porter, 1 porter: 2 members, 15Kgs each member luggage allowed.
- Insurance for the staff.
- Welcome or farewell dinner in fine restaurant with guide and company staff.
- Equipment allowance, salary, food, transport and accommodation to the staff.
- All the government taxes and company service charge.
- International air ticket.
- Rescue evacuation insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Hot shower, chocolates, alcohol, can juice, electric charge, internet.
- Extra nights in Kathmandu and meal during stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara except breakfast.